You could be the best woman, daughter, sister, wife, or mom – but without feeding your faith regularly you’ll eventually find yourself out of steam and with burnout.
We can only do so much on our own. The Bible says when we are weak, God is strong. We gain supernatural strength by building our relationship with God. So let’s lean in together and help hold each other accountable to get the MOST out of life – including our spiritual life.
Each month, I’ll be hosting a new virtual group devotional (Devo) for women via the YouVersion Bible app. All women are welcome to join from around the globe!
Within the YouVersion app you’ll be able to:
- Read the devotional passage and related scripture 24/7 when it’s convenient for you.
- Highlight scriptures that speak to you and take notes for personal use.
- In the “Talk About It” section, comment (as you want) your reflection of what you learned from the days’ passage.
- Also, read and be inspired by what others have written in the “Talk About It” section.
- When you’re done with the devotional you’ll be able to easily go back and read or re-do the devotional anytime you’d like, by finding it in the “Completed Plans” section of the Bible app.
2021 Group Devotionals
2020 Group Devotionals
Final Notes –
Make sure you “Subscribe” to the blog to stay in the loop!
If you have a suggestion for a group devotional you think we’ll enjoy please email me at SincerelyMrsMommy@gmail.com with the subject line “Virtual Group Devotional”P.S. You may also be interested in the NEW “Her Bold Faith” 31 Day Guided Journal to Bolder Faith in Yourself, Your Life, and God! Available in Paperback on Amazon and as a Digital Bundle on SincerelyMrsMommy.com/shop. You can also get a sneak peek by checking it out here – Her Bold Faith.