You could be the best Mom Boss, Girl Boss or Superwoman ever – but without feeding your faith ‘on the regular’ you’ll eventually find yourself out of steam and not getting too much further.
We can only do so much on our own. The Bible says when we are weak, God is strong. We gain supernatural strength by building our relationship with God. So let’s lean in together and help hold each other accountable to get the MOST out of life – including our spiritual life.
Each month, starting the 1st day of the month, SincerelyMrsMommy.com will be hosting a new virtual group devotional (devo) for women via the YouVersion Bible app. All women are welcome from across the globe!
Within the group you’ll be able to:
- Read the devotional passage and related scripture 24/7 when it’s convenient for you.
- Highlight scriptures that speak to you and take notes for personal use.
- In the “Talk About It” section, comment (as you want) your reflection of what you learned from the days passage.
- Also, read and be inspired by what others have wrote in the “Talk About It” section.
- When you’re done with the devotional you’ll be able to easily go back and read or re-do the devotional anytime you’d like, by finding it in the “Completed Plans” section of the Bible app.
Best of all it’s 100% FREE!
Download the app YouVersion Bible App
After downloading the app, click on the link below each photo to join the group for the month you’re interested in.
See you in the group!
Group Devotionals by Month
“Daring Faith” by Nicole Smithee
“Well Done” by Grit & Virtue
“MOMentum: In Faith and Motherhood” by Casey Hilty
MOMENTUM: IN FAITH & MOTHERHOOD ON BIBLE.COM
The group link to this is now closed.
“Restoring Our Views of Motherhood” by Amy Seiffert
RESTORING OUR VIEW IN MOTHERHOOD ON BIBLE.COM
This group link will be open until April 30, 2020.
MAY – DECEMBER 2020
To be announced.
Subscribe to the blog to stay in the loop!
Last note: If you have a suggestion for a group devo you think we’ll enjoy please email me at SincerelyMrsMommy@gmail.com with the subject line “Online Group Devotional”