Podcast Episode 19 – Slowing Down and Alone Time
In our busy modern society typically the idea of slowing down means you’re lazy. Spending time alone may be thought as being lonely. However, both are far from the truth. There is positivity and value in both and today I want to talk about it.
In this episode “Slowing Down and Alone Time”:
- Sharing a personal journal entry about being comfortable with being alone.
- Allowing yourself to not be at “all the things” i.e. missing out on friend and family events.
- Getting caught up in the hustle and busy life.
- Learning how to not be obsessed with being needed.
- Learning how to quench your own thirst.
- Building up your alone time.
You can also listen to the podcast on your favorite podcast platforms like Spotify, Apple Podcast, Google Play, and many others.
If you need some ideas for what to do in your alone time check out this blog post – 25 “Me Time” Tips by Real Women.
Subscribe to the blog for weekly updates on new posts here